We’re growing the team!
The Development Manager will work closely with the Development Director on all fundraising efforts so that the organization can maintain fiscal health and mission delivery.
- Processing gifts and ensuring that donors are thanked, acknowledged, and stewarded.
- Handling data entry and maintenance in Bloomerang database and generating accurate and thorough reports as needed.
- Maintaining a healthy Mailchimp database for email campaigns.
- Working with the Development Director and the Executive Director to re-engage lapsed donors and secure new donors.
- Assisting with researching, writing, editing, and submitting applications for grant funding.
- Assisting with managing the schedule of grant applications and reporting deadlines.
- Providing logistical support for development events.
- Collaborating on social and print media and marketing efforts – including annual reports, print and email newsletters, and social media postings.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Solid computer skills and willingness to learn new systems
- Professional and friendly interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under the pressure of deadlines
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to balance personal initiative and independence with effective utilization of team members
- Solid belief in the Greenagers mission
- Experience with fundraising
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with external customers/donors
- Experience working with databases
This position is part-time: approx. 20hrs/wk
- 401k retirement plan
- Staff CSA
- A welcoming and collaborative workplace with creative and engaged coworkers.
Greenagers is an equal opportunity employer.
Greenagers does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification and expression, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, being a member of the Reserves or National Guard, status as disabled or Vietnam Era veteran or status in any group protected against
discrimination by federal, state, or local law.
We welcome applications from BIPOC, LGBTQ+, women, and veterans. Greenagers is actively engaged in ensuring its programs are welcoming to all, and in increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of its work.
Though the job described above will begin entirely or almost entirely in English, Greenagers
welcomes interest from bilingual candidates who can support the organization in being more
inclusive in its work.
Email cover letter, writing sample, and resume to [email protected]
Applications accepted on a rolling basis until a candidate is accepted. Priority given to those submitted by Feb. 10, 2023