April Hill Upcoming Events
Open space workshop
topic: personal growth
Saturday, January 18th 10 am-3 pm
Donations accepted- all proceeds go to Greenagers
Imagine a workshop that really inspires growth. Imagine spending part of a day with other awesome humans who are also interested in listening and sharing experiences and knowledge. What if It was life changing? Shape Your Experience,
Re-imagine your Life.
Join Jeremy LeBlanc for a full immersion experience where we will use our life experiences to create an unforgettable and dynamic session on the topic of personal growth. This interactive workshop will provide insight, excitement and comic relief. You will walk away having laughed and learned about yourself.
Open Space workshops are simple. Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up/register/commit to being there 100%
2. Consider preparing responses to the following prompts on the topic of Personal Growth
• I can present on the following…
• I want to learn more about…
• I’d like to explore…
3. Bring a lunch to share with your new friends. Snacks, sandwiches, soups, stews, salads, desserts or sweet treats (you know the drill) Questions contact me
4. Show up on time (before 10am) with an appetite for fun, learning and discovery.
5. While attending follow these simple principles:
• Whoever comes are the right people
• Whatever happens is the only thing that could have
• Whenever it starts is the right time
• When it’s over it’s over.
• The Law of Two Feet, which states simply, if at any time you find yourself in any situation where you are neither learning nor contributing – use your two feet and move to someplace more to your liking.
Inspired by Harrison Owens’ model of “Open Space”
Questions- Contact Jeremy LeBlanc at 413-822-6895